Our Client is a global provider of air freight. Their primary mission is to support the other business units by ensuring customers have the financing they need to buy and receive delivery of their products.
Finance Support Specialist (m/w/d) – General Accountant (m/w/d)
Your future tasks and responsibilities:
This position will focus on supporting the global tailored billing team in the billing processes for the various offerings.
You will understand the importance of collaboration and communication as this position will focus on working directly with internal and external partners in a global environment and have the ability to work in a fast paced international team environment, combined with strong verbal, written, social and analytical skills
- Facilitates effective structured process with appropriate use of process methods and tools.
- With oversight, collects, analyzes and documents requirements from process and account owners.
- Supports strategic planning efforts by researching established procedures and guidelines.
- Schedules and plans assigned work.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs, projects and implementation activities.
- Supports the team as required.
- Assists in efforts to identify opportunities to improve and simplify processes.
- Assists with coordination of reviews, assessments, and audits of business process documentation, as required.
- May develop or assist with developing process standards, guidelines, methods and tools.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Skills and Qualifications:
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Knowledge of commonly used input/output display and data formats in Accounting.
Business or Finance degree/ Certified International Credit Professional
3 or more years of related experience
Oracle or SAP
Fluent in English and German
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Understanding of complex services and processes that require
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Advanced skills in Oracle R12
- Order Management
- Tailored Billing
Understanding of AR processes
- Extensive monitoring
- Extensive validation
- Manual updates and corrections
- Investigation through multiple sources (emails, service and product teams, various tools) re-calculations
- Manual invoicing including quarterly/semi-annual/annual prepayment with adjustments on true-ups timeliness
- Account clearing
Your professional future:
- You will find a job in an international team that has worked on exciting and challenging topics in an innovative and creative environment.
- You will receive a performance-based compensation under attractive working conditions and a lot of creative freedom to implement their own ideas into action.
We look forward to receiving your application!