Your future employer is a successful life sciences company worlwide. With over 100,000 employees, this global group is specialized in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products in the prescription market.
For this very international and high-quality oriented Client, we are looking for in Frankfurt:
Quality Projects Coordinator (m/w/d) Bezahlung nach Chemietarif
Your future tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible to review the relationship between different project activities that are linked in the order of
• Establish project infrastructure and standards to enable project leaders to fulfill project objectives
• Reporting to the Head of Quality Systems and the Head Of Insulin Cluster Frankfurt.
-Improving Team Efficiency:
• Setting clear roles and responsibilities for each team member. Additionally, the Senior Quality Projects
Coordinator exercises open communication
between team members and Management (DBO)
• Act as a problem solver; identify shortcomings and employ work experience to devise potential solutions during
-Project/ Program Management
• Accountable for project management standards execution
• Provide guidance for project leaders in execution and controlling projects
• Ensure effective working relationships between the project coordinator and project leader and teams, and
• Deliver program planning, new projects/business-case preparation and decisions making, resource, planning/
tracking/ reporting, escalation and priorities
• Continuous Project / Program report to the Management
Your career profile:
• Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Biotechnology, or other scientific/technical education
• Min. 3-5 years of experience in pharma/biotechnology process technology or pharmaceutical operations or
• Min. 5-10 years in project and/or program management, PM certification beneficial
• Computer skills in MS-office, Project and Program Management tools (e.g. MS-Project)
• German (native in speaking and writing)
• English (proficient in reading, writing and speaking)
• Independent and systematic working method
• Agile leadership style with strong drive for change
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Convincing behavior
• Driving for solution and delivery while keeping an open and curious mindset, fostering creativity
Your professional future:
- Look forward to a future-proof job with performance-related remuneration and attractive working conditions.
- A modern work environment with a progressive employer with economic stability welcomes you.
- You will be carefully and well organized in your department by a specially assigned colleague.
Gerne stehen wir Ihnen unter Angabe der folgenden Referenznummer für Rückfragen zur Verfügung.